Returns Faulty Goods to Retail Seller.

CKZ
On 6/28/2022 at 10:01 PM, Poinkachu said:

It's actually dropping a 49" monitor onto headphone.

Ouch!  My only question is are the headphones okay?

On 6/30/2022 at 1:44 AM, Blue4130 said:

You seem to love arguing semantics. Fine, move the monitor AWAY from the wall so that you have unobstructed and easy access to the ports without needing to tip it onto your headpnones.

I did move it away from the wall, brought it forward and was puttig the cable in. My desk space it no not much space to move, as have another wall to the right of me.

On 6/30/2022 at 9:13 AM, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

Can't wait to see how this person files an insurance claim in the future. No mate, how isn't this accidental damage? Yes I meant to mount the monitor to a VESA arm. But the manufacturer and retailer never told me I shouldn't be using 10 inch self tapping screws. How is it my fault then that the screw went through the entire panel? Therefore the use of 10 inch self tappers was as mere accident since no one warned me. 

Where you getting that idea from. Vesa arms comes with screws, and if these one you use, yes it comes with two types for the wall and mount, Most people know where a bolt screw is used for the back of the monitor. Not everyone that stupid and If you use your own to screw in that for purpose. i agree but that not what trying to point out. And where do people keep on getting that was attached to vesa arm, I know in what word did i say it was!. it was free standing on the desk

On 6/30/2022 at 3:36 PM, Erioch said:

Ouch!  My only question is are the headphones okay?

Yeah their solid a rock 😉 working fine.

On 6/30/2022 at 9:47 AM, Arika S said:

So you said it was a "QLED 49inch curved Ultra-wide"

which doing a quick search only really turns up one monitor. If you somehow made THIS "tip forward" by changing a cable

r-perspective Black, 49" S9 Ultra-Wide Curved QLED DQHD Monitor

That is 100% on you, that is a huge ass stand, you were clearly tipping it WAAAAY past what a reasonable person would consider "stable"

Without giving the name of the brand (use a Samsung Panel), Its similar however the legs are at an angles not flush to the grounds and rise up to back where the back is. I would say that is similar to the  AG493UCX, without a back legs but not that brand out, how what i mean that its not flush to the desk.

10 hours ago, clementishutin said:

Does giving a negative review will do anything?

No, nor does the product deserve one.

At worst OP had slightly bad luck. Lots of people have bad luck. Some of them you can even bring yourself to feel sorry for. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

On 7/1/2022 at 5:01 PM, Middcore said:

No, nor does the product deserve one.

At worst OP had slightly bad luck. Lots of people have bad luck. Some of them you can even bring yourself to feel sorry for. 

Agreed not going to give a bad review at much it has very much bad luck on myself.  i can at least use PIP on the good side thinking about.