Will this keyboard build sound good?

paquarri
Go to solution Solved by Xiee,

Gat milky yellows are indeed budget thoccs, but they sound nice. Used them all on my personal builds. If you want more thocc, consider putting some films in the switches or put some padding inside the keyboard. I have friends who built GMMK pro boards who had to put in some dampening foams in the keyboard to reduce the "pinging". But it's not the same for everyone so try observing how your keyboard sounds when you get it.

Am buliding first custom keyboard and wondering if this keyboard will sound nice and what it will sound like: GMMK Pro (stock), lubed gateron milky yellows, gmk laser keycaps

Gat milky yellows are indeed budget thoccs, but they sound nice. Used them all on my personal builds. If you want more thocc, consider putting some films in the switches or put some padding inside the keyboard. I have friends who built GMMK pro boards who had to put in some dampening foams in the keyboard to reduce the "pinging". But it's not the same for everyone so try observing how your keyboard sounds when you get it.

The deep blue sky is infinitely high and crystal clear.

私はオタクではありません。

You can search on youtube for the exact configuration to hear how it sounds. I saw a few already while writing up this comment. Though take sound tests with a grain of salt as there are multiple factors contributing to sound such as mods used ( pe foam etc ), keycap profile, and also microphone.