Pc won't boot into the windows login screen.

PC was working fine up until it was turned off while the graphics card drivers were being installed.  When the windows logo shows up it loads for a few seconds but then the spinning dots freeze.  I have a very low end pc to upgrade later when I have the money. 

GPU: PowerColor RX 6500 XT

CPU: Intel I5 3570

RAM: 8 Gigs

PSU: 650w

-> Moved to Troubleshooting

Please mind where you are posting.

As for troubleshooting steps, running Windows repair install would be 2nd step. First is to try and reboot without GPU.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I hardly think one would knowingly turn off a PC while updating anything, so I'll assume this was a power glitch or "brainfart", as some say. If not, DON'T DO THAT. Aside from that, what LD said -- be sure to swap your display cable to the motherboard display port (and enable the iGPU in BIOS if necessary). From there you should be able to repair or reinstall Windows as necessary. You may even get away with a simple safe mode boot and updating the GPU drivers.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!