***PC looses video signal randomly ***

Current Build-  MSI MPG X570 gaming plus, rtx 3070ti ftw3, r75800x, psu- rm850x, vengeance 32 gb 3600 mhz.   

Hey, so recently I built a pc and 2 months into it, i started to  loose video . Few seconds after loosing video, I hear the windows 11 default disconnecting sound and the only way to deal with it is to restart the pc.  My first reaction was that its a gpu  or graphics driver issue so i did the ddu installer and even switched out the gpu. The issue still persisted so someone recommended to switch out the ram, I switched it out with an old vengeance 3200mhz 16 gb and two days leather the same issue appeared again. I have done a stress test on cinebench and it was fine so i know its not the cpu. The only options that remain are the psu or the mobo itself. Anybody have this happen to them before?? Any help will be appreciated because at this point I am at my wits end.  

I would honestly try a new cable first. If the cable has bad signal or fails to block noise, it may cause the signal to fail. If this happens with multiple monitors, then you may need to try reinstalling Windows. All of your built parts are quite up to spec so I doubt it is once of them.

Welcome to the forum!

I used to be quite active here.

5 minutes ago, Kobathor said:

I would honestly try a new cable first. If the cable has bad signal or fails to block noise, it may cause the signal to fail. If this happens with multiple monitors, then you may need to try reinstalling Windows. All of your built parts are quite up to spec so I doubt it is once of them.

Welcome to the forum!

I have two monitors so I know its not the cables, but I switched the out anyways and yeah the issue is still there. Let me give it a shot and try reinstalling windows but i dont believe that is the issue since today for example while I was playing rainbow six siege while on discord with my friends, after I lost video, i could no longer hear any audio from the game but I could still perfectly hear and converse with my friends.

Thanks for the tip though, I will give it a shot

49 minutes ago, nyaan_paassuu said:

i could no longer hear any audio from the game but I could still perfectly hear and converse with my friends

This is one of the best indicators that you dont have a hardware problem. Maybe try messing with the settings you have on your monitor to see if theyre possibly going into some sort of sleep mode or low power mode. 
Do you only notice this happening when you're playing a full screen game?

On 6/25/2022 at 11:54 PM, Mayday793 said:

This is one of the best indicators that you dont have a hardware problem. Maybe try messing with the settings you have on your monitor to see if theyre possibly going into some sort of sleep mode or low power mode. 
Do you only notice this happening when you're playing a full screen game?

no everything runs normal and then it randomly goes poof . I believe its either the psu or mobo. They are the only things that I havent swapped out yet