No post on MSI B550 motherboard with 5700x.

Paggos
Go to solution Solved by Paggos,

Edit: I called my buddy and asked him for help, tried connecting only one of the the two 4 pin connectors for the CPU and it posted normally... thanks bud.

Right, so I've been working on fixing this for like 5 hours now, and I am completely stumped atm.

I bought an MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk motherboard, and Ryzen 7 5700x to upgrade my system. I installed everything and had everything plugged in, turn on the system, fans spin, and no post. The EZLed thing shows up that there's a CPU issue. Figuring it was because the bios is out of date, I flashed the most recent (and later, the second most recent) bios, and nothing changed. Same CPU LED showing up. I tried flashing it at least 6 more times, and nothing. I tried reseating the CPU, RAM, GPU, every cord, replaced the modular cables for the CPU power, tried booting with just the CPU, and nothing.

Specs: 
Ryzen 7 5700x
RX 6800XT
MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk AM4
32GB 3000mhz memory
850W EVGA 80+ Gold

I don't have access to a 3000 or older Ryzen CPU to try either.

Edited by Paggos
uhhh

Edit: I called my buddy and asked him for help, tried connecting only one of the the two 4 pin connectors for the CPU and it posted normally... thanks bud.