What were they thinking?

AdamFromLTT

You know, maybe mouse and keyboard isn't the best way to game. Perhaps we've got it all wrong. Well, that's what Thrustmaster and Microsoft thought, so they made these atrocities.

I saw it in the recommended side-bar of another video but it isn't in the main subscription-feed at all.  Came here to see if this was a wider problem (and with other channels as well)

The Dual Strike actually reminds me of the Namco NeGcon a bit. It was another weird twisty controller, though for the PS1 and designed for racing games rather than FPS games. By most accounts, it was actually quite good, just weird.

spacer.png

I was wondering where is the new video (6/25), so I checked the channel page and couldn´t believed I missed a full glowing yellow thumbnail... And I didn´t, YouTube decided to not serve me the new video in the SUBSCRIPTIONS tab.

Guess that I need to check my favourite channels regurlaly now? bcuz not even the 1 tab of the site that was supposed to be complete with everything I subscribe to is not trusted anymore.

profs explanations

screenshot 1: my subscriptions tab with yesterdays´s video from LTT and no today´s video (that at the time of the print was released 1hour ago). The question mark points to where I think it was suposed to be

screenshot 2: LTT channel showing the new video.

PS.: it is in brazilian portuguese, but I guess u can get the point.

Have anyone seem this before with LTT or other channels?

Is youtube boycotting LTT channel?

Captura de tela 2022-06-25 153040.png

Captura de tela 2022-06-25 153049.png

Maybe the video was uploaded unlisted and only actually made public later. This would result in the video going live with the listed time being longer than it's actually been viewable for.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

@R4f4_ I have merged your thread into the thread surrounding the video itself. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Lol you guys should have tried modern DOOM with the Microsoft one.

The cinematography in that intro was fantastic!

Those controllers were hot garbage!

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Definitely more deserving on LGR Oddware than elsewhere but hey at least it's odd, forgotten and obsolete.

16 hours ago, fossda said:

Anyone else not seeing this video in their YT subscription list? I only found out about it from their tweet.

Yeah definitely not there in mine.. It should be there on the 2nd last row somewhere with Humble Mechanic & JayzTwoCents image.thumb.png.32786f7f4842dda3acb513da34cd6109.png

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14