Best way to change Smart TV OS

Juliper

I have a Samsung TV and I don't like their OS and they don't support crunchyroll and Twitch.

First of all, what is the best OS in your Opinion? It should have Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, Crunchyroll and Twitch.

Secondly (kinda off topic), is there any way to lock my Samsung Q70T Soundbar to surround sound mode and stop it from switching to gamemode when I play switch?

And my last question, is there a universal remote to control a third party smart TV system (Chromecast etc.), a samsumg TV (in my Case UE50NU7409UXZG), and my soundbar? Would be great to only have one

Sorry for theany questions but U feel kinda lost on this subject.

You are not going to be able to flash another OS to your TV. You get what you get with that.

ya i have never heard of this before it would be interesting
but i have used a Pi (and Arduino) as a tv box before worked well

(but as a complete guess i would say it would take unsoldering for rom chips and manuly flashing things and thats only if you would have the files that would work on the device to begin with)

CPU = Intel i9-9900ks , Mobo = ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero (Wi-Fi) Z390 , Ram = HyperX Predator Black 64GB kit 3333MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM XMP ,
GPU = GeForce GTX 2080 Ti , Case = Corsair Obsidian Series 750D Full Tower , Boot-Drive = Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB NVMe M.2 Internal SSD ,
HDD = 2 x 2TB , 2 x 4TB , PSU = Rosewill Photon 1200w 80+ Gold modular , Monitor = MSI MAG271C , CPU Cooler Master ML360R

Buy a streaming device. I didn't want to do this either but I eventually settled on the Apple TV and I will never go back to Samsung Tinzin OS. It's a steaming pile of hot garbage... slow, clunky, insubordinate... never again! They install apps that you can't remove, and also reinstall apps you delete. NEVER again.

Prime Day is coming up in a couple weeks. The streaming sticks from Amazon are usually very affordable for these sales.