5.2 all p cores, 4.1 all e cores, 4.2 ring, stable.......360 AIO 1.35 vcore...anything else i can do? i5-12600k

Given the above settings, anyone have a idea where i can tweak it to get a little more, or am i all the limit of the chip?

Thanks

Please get into the nity grtity is you have too.  I love getting into the details

That seems about the most you can expect from that chip, time to start overclocking your RAM. It would help knowing your exact specs to know what you need to do for RAM. 

1 minute ago, RONOTHAN## said:

That seems about the most you can expect from that chip, time to start overclocking your RAM. It would help knowing your exact specs to know what you need to do for RAM. 

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR4 4400 (PC4 35200) Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory Model F4-4400C19D-32GVK

25 minutes ago, Longbow1 said:

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR4 4400 (PC4 35200) Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory Model F4-4400C19D-32GVK

OK, that can be one of 4 different memory ICs: Hynix DJR, Micron 8Gb Rev E, Micron 16Gb Rev b, and Samsung B die. Which one it is will determine the type of overclock you should be going for. DJR and Rev E will prefer Gear 2 overclocking because they don't tighten that much and need the advantage of frequency. B die and Rev B can tighten fairly well and clock well, so it will depend on what you're doing for whether you'll want to go Gear 1 or Gear 2 (gaming you'd want Gear 1).

Use Thaiphoon Burner to read the SPD to see which one of them it is. 

Also what motherboard do you use, some have tendencies with memory overclocking that you need to take into account (I'm on my phone right now so can't tell then all)