HDMI / Displayport pass through wall

Greetings,

I'm renovation a space, where I plan to have my PC set up in the Living room, on the wall to the Bedroom.
Since i usually let Youtube or similar things play while getting ready to sleep, i want a TV or monitor in my Bedroom on the wall or in the dresser.

Now im looking for a good way to pass a Display Signal either via HDMI or Displayport through a wall.
Are there wallsockets where i can plug in a cable to both ends maybe?

Its an old building here in germany with brick walls, and sinche im allready running eithernet i already made some groves in the wall 馃槃
The cheap option would probably be to just make a hole in the wall and stick the cable through there but that seems a bit messy in my opinion 馃槃

Thanks in advance!

They make wall plates that basically act as a connector between two cables. You run a cable inside the wall, then plug it into the back of the plate, then screw the plate to the wall.

https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-Ethernet-Pass-Thru-Support/dp/B077VWW6S1

Or if you're running multiple signals (Ethernet, audio, etc), you can get a modular keystone jack and use connectors like these:

https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-2-Pack-Keystone-Coupler/dp/B09JV2FM85

NOTE:聽don't run power inside the wall! Low voltage is fine, but you really want to have an electrician put in a recessed box for line voltage. You don't want an appliance cord strung loose through the wall.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Thanks for the reply!

i will look into the wall plates.

13 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

NOTE:聽don't run power inside the wall! Low voltage is fine, but you really want to have an electrician put in a recessed box for line voltage. You don't want an appliance cord strung loose through the wall.

Thats pretty much the standard here, you run your Normal power lines in the wall, coming form a fuse box.
and im only doing the groves, wiring is installed by the electricians.
Maybe its different in Germany but i talkt to them beforehand and they said its totally fine to run them under the top surface.
I'm keeping a distance of about4" between ethernet and powercords wherever possible tough. nand only cross at 90掳 angles