Which AVR should I pair with my KEF Q350's?

tnucchet

I just picked up a pair of KEF Q350's to be my only speakers paired with my LG C1. 

I am running a Yamaha AVR from early 2010, but its only providing meagre w/RMS to the KEF's which can handle 120W RMS each.

As I want the possibility of introducing a some ceiling mounted speakers in the future (and possibly a subwoofer), what are some suggestions for a great quality AVR that offers eARC and 120w RMS @ 8ohm per channel in a 5.2.1 configuration.

Doesn't have to be new, older models are fine and the items above are the only necessities

Cheers!

ooof......

denon has x4700h that pushes 125 watt but its 2000. the x3700h does 105 watt its 1600 rest are under 100 watt
yamahas new rx line thou start at a 100 watt rx-a2a 1000 dollars, up to 150 watt price goes up
pioneer has none over 80 watt (unless your running 6 ohm) or you look at their elite series but those have been out of stock but start at 1600

if you want older check amazon for an older yamaha....dont know about older denons watts...and pioneers older are all under 100 watt from my experience