Gaming from phone to tv help

Dampo1985

Diablo immortal release date is tomorrow and I wish to play it from phone to tv. What do I need to buy for it to work? Some sort of usb-c to hdmi cable or converter? I was thinking to buy ps5 controller hooked up to phone via BT then cable/adapter from phone to my 4k tv. Any help is appreciated. And is it possible to "ye I know its illegal" play downloaded 4k movies 15-80gb on phone and play it to tv? Friend said it doesnt work bla bla bla wrong file format and smth about files cant be over 8gb, didnt really understand what he meant. 

Most smart TVs can do ScreenCast, which works via Bluetooth. If your TV doesn't support this, you can try a ScreenBeam, I got one from Amazon and it works well. Not sure how you'll keep track of what you're doing on your phone if you're watching the TV screen though.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

3 hours ago, An0maly_76 said:

Most smart TVs can do ScreenCast, which works via Bluetooth. If your TV doesn't support this, you can try a ScreenBeam, I got one from Amazon and it works well. Not sure how you'll keep track of what you're doing on your phone if you're watching the TV screen though.

I tried casting it and it lags terrible. Dont think bluetooth can cast good picture, think im better of with a  wired solution.

• 2 weeks later...