Motherboard recommendation for Ryzen 7 5800X and RX 6800 XT

Budget:
<200 EUR ideal
<250 OK
<300 EUR hard limit

Which motherboard model would you recommend given the other parts I chose, and taking the requirements and prices into consideration:

I will not use more than 1 GPU.
I do not plan to overclock the CPU right away, hence box cooler.
Fast 1 TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe for games and crucial software. SATA SSD for boot drive, don't want Windows to reduce the longevity of an NVMe boot drive. SATA SSD or HDD for cold storage (reusing current one).
A single USB-C port is a nice-to-have, unless it's a significant price bump just for the USB-C port. The GPU has the USB-C I plan to use for VR.
I would rather have WiFi/Bluetooth built in than use an expansion card to keep the build cleaner. Bluetooth for gaming controllers and WiFi for an occasional LAN party.

pcpartpicker list: 
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2ybvRv

Local parts store with prices and availability of motherboards:
https://www.dateks.lv/grozs?content=q1ZKL8qvKlayqlYytbQ0MjMEsYqzEzNLgGKGtTpKFqYGxkam6KKmZhaWJhbooubmlmYGJqiitbUA

Feel free to suggest motherboards are not in the shopping cart above. You can switch the store to English in the top right to check availability.

I greatly appreciate your time and effort!
image.thumb.png.d12fef6fa3efdc2e22c53daa24ce7a43.png
5800x-motherboards-with-prices-22_05_2022.thumb.png.30459d492664b205a76ba17943a525a7.png

2 minutes ago, panserbj0rn said:

Budget:
<200 EUR ideal
<250 OK
<300 EUR hard limit

Which motherboard model would you recommend given the other parts I chose, and taking the requirements and prices into consideration:

I will not use more than 1 GPU.
I do not plan to overclock the CPU right away, hence box cooler.
Fast 1 TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe for games and crucial software. SATA SSD for boot drive, don't want Windows to reduce the longevity of an NVMe boot drive. SATA SSD or HDD for cold storage (reusing current one).
A single USB-C port is a nice-to-have, unless it's a significant price bump just for the USB-C port. The GPU has the USB-C I plan to use for VR.
I would rather have WiFi/Bluetooth built in than use an expansion card to keep the build cleaner. Bluetooth for gaming controllers and WiFi for an occasional LAN party.

pcpartpicker list: 
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2ybvRv

Local parts store with prices and availability of motherboards:
https://www.dateks.lv/grozs?content=bc87DoAgEATQu1Bb7LJfvI2VMRYmYiXh7mILdJuXyWS2hP2%2B3hzWEkzcJP1XPrfjaYZ1CUTkDINGN%2BJejdkdB7WkIL2KckSY6tArKUXFadZ7VVXQ4QtpayFOG2i6t9tQ6wc%3D

Feel free to suggest motherboards are not in the shopping cart above. You can switch the store to English in the top right to check availability.

I greatly appreciate your time and effort!
5800x-motherboards-with-prices-22_05_2022.thumb.png.30459d492664b205a76ba17943a525a7.png

b550-a pro is a solid board, no need to overspend. its usually my recommendation id go with that 

14 minutes ago, Askejm said:

b550-a pro is a solid board, no need to overspend. its usually my recommendation id go with that 

Thank you, a great value board, only thing missing for me is Wi-FI/Bluetooth.

I really don't want to get a separate PCIe card for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, just because it's my first glass panel build.

What would you recommend if Wi-Fi/Bluetooth was a must?

6 minutes ago, panserbj0rn said:

Thank you, a great value board, only thing missing for me is Wi-FI/Bluetooth.

I really don't want to get a separate PCIe card for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, just because it's my first glass panel build.

What would you recommend if Wi-Fi/Bluetooth was a must?

wbax200

would save you a lot of money, but if you absolutely cant take an expansion card... for whatever reason then msi mpg is also pretty nice and has the same intel ax chip 

I'd get the MSI b550 carbon wifi, good board 

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

1 minute ago, PDifolco said:

I'd get the MSI b550 carbon wifi, good board 

MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI is my favorite with WI-Fi/Bluetooth

MSI B550 Tomahawk and MSI B550-A PRO are my favorites w/o Wi-Fi/Bluetooth

MSI MPG B550 GAMING CARBON WIFI

MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK MAX WIFI

Has USB-C on rear i/o panel but no header for front panel, 

Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WIFI II

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.