Need help choosing Intel or AMD for FPS and still stream/ Is DDR5 worth?

Budget (including currency): No Budget 

Games, programs, or workloads that it will be used for: Cod, Val, Siege, and Streaming/ comp gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Meg x570 ace MB, DDR4 3600, 3900x, 3080. I'll be playing at 1080p and I want the most frames possible. currently at 170-210, but would like 240 and up. 

I was thinking about upgrading my CPU and RAM. I didn't know whether I should make the full switch to intel and go with the 12900K ( or if there is a better option) or stick with AMD and go with the 5900X. I don't mind switching if it'll be better overall but my goal is a ton of frames and still being able to stream as well. 

I was also thinking about upgrading to DDR5, but not sure if it's worth it yet and wanted some opinions on it. 

If it's just gaming and streaming I would recommend the 5800X3D. It's currently the best CPU in gaming and would probably be cheaper than a 12900K since you could just reuse the current motherboard. It's not as good as a 5900X or 12900K, or even a regular 5800X outside of gaming, but it's not bad either and streaming mostly relies on GPU power assuming you're using Nvenc. The only reason to get the 12900K would be if it's the same price as a 5800X3D including a motherboard. It performs like 1-2% slower in games but much better outside of gaming and you can probably upgrade to 13th gen too if you're interested in doing that.

DDR5 really isn't worth it if you end up going Intel. It's not faster at this moment. It's like buying 2133mhz DDR4 in 2015, not much faster than DDR3 but expensive. Now we have much faster DDR4 speeds. That will probably happen with DDR5 too, but when that happens I don't expect 12th gen to be capable of those speeds.

Also your current RAM really isn't a bottleneck unless it's like 8gb, which I assume it isn't. If you have 16gb and have a lot of stuff running in the background and notice high RAM usage you could buy the same kit so you have 32gb, but it's probably not needed.

Edit: looks like the 12900KF with a Z690 UD AX is the same price as a 5800X3D, so I would definitely get that. If you want you could get the regular 12900K which has an iGPU, that could be useful for troubleshooting, but it's also $50 more.

Edited by Pixelfie

So I should just go with the new MB and Intel to get the most out of my setup? Which one is better in regards to 12900K and 12900KF? 

Personally, I always like having the best of the best stuff so that my PC runs the best it can (besides like a 3090). That's why I'm asking about the CPU and if the MB is good as well. Again I don't mind the money so I just want to make sure it's great YK.

Thank you for helping BTW.