Need verification for my first build

NSM8

Hi. First time building a pc, came up with this build after a lot of googling. Is this a balanced build? Do I need to change anything, or are there better parts for a similar price?

Budget (including currency): 1600€ - 1800€ (prefer to spend less than 1700€, but can be up to 1800€)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming - action rpg and open world games, some recent AAA games too. Also thinking about a possibility to buy VR in the future. Programming. Drawing. Maybe trying 3d modeling in future

Other details: I don't plan to upgrade it within at least 5 years or more, except adding ram and storage at some point. So I'm willing to shift components to the more powerful side in case something is bottle necking

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/9wRLcb (german link just for setting currency to €, I'm gonna buy everything in local irl/online stores)
 Case - Zalman Z3 Iceberg black - 53€

Looks pretty okay, but do you need a thousand fans? The case should come with fans of it's own, which will be suitable with such low power parts.

So if you want to do VR, drop the fans for now, and use that money to get a 3060ti instead of a 3060.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

750W is actually a lot for just a 3060 and a i5. You'll probably manage with a 600-650W PSU unless you're planning to upgrade in the future.

If you found my answer to your post helpful, be sure to react or mark it as solution 😄

Looks solid to me, you'll probably get people saying something about the motherboard, but in my experience motherboards are a bit draw of luck more than anything. 

Lotsa fans... what case are you going to use (didn't see it)?

Because a case can also be pretty important,  you don't want a "hotbox" even a gazillion fans wont help with that.

edit: just saw the case... welp, im not convinced,  doesn't look like it has a front mesh... ? you really want a front mesh with such a build imo.

Id go with something like this

https://www.idealo.de/preisvergleich/OffersOfProduct/201428251_-lancool-205-mesh-lian-li.html

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

A 650W PSU would be sufficient. (Often though the price differential is small enough the make a 750W PSU attractive.) If you can save enough elsewhere, an RTX 3060 Ti would make the 750W PSU an appropriate choice.

In Germany pcpartpicker is showing a ~€35 difference between the i5-12400f and i5-12400. If Latvia has a similar differential, the i5-12400F would be a better choice. The savings can then be applied to a better case or GPU.

Consider a case with much better airflow. You should be able to get the very good Bequiet 500DX or Corsair 4000D Airflow for less than the €125 currently allocated to case and fans. Both have excellent and sufficient stock fans.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

Looks good, but you don't need to buy a Windows licence full price. There are many places where you can get a Windows 10 licence for 2€ (got one on Amazon once, and on Cdiscount another time)