Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kernelpower 41 (63)

 Share

Hello,
I beg you for help, my computer started just to shut down randomly when I play Overwatch(when its the "play of the game"), no problem with Metro Exodus, Genshin, League of Legends. I don't understand what is going on. (It started doing that since the 26-27 of may 😞 )

edit: it did the same after playing genshin impact :’(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Cameron78 said:

Hello,
I beg you for help, my computer started just to shut down randomly when I play Overwatch(when its the "play of the game"), no problem with Metro Exodus, Genshin, League of Legends. I don't understand what is going on. (It started doing that since the 26-27 of may 😞 )

Ok, first thing to do: make sure all drivers are up to date and installed correctly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BiotechBen said:

Ok, first thing to do: make sure all drivers are up to date and installed correctly.

Everything is up to date I think

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cameron78 said:

Everything is up to date I think

 

Run a check through drivers to check for any updated drivers. Especially sound drivers apparently

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Full system specs includes brand and model of the PSU?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2022 at 11:30 AM, --SID-- said:

Full system specs includes brand and model of the PSU?

i7 11700k

2080ti

32go ram 3200 cl16

Corsair hx1200i

1 nvme 250go 980 pro samsung

1 sata 500go ssd samsung

Msi carbon edge wifi x570

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cameron78 said:

i7 11700k

 

4 minutes ago, Cameron78 said:

Msi carbon edge wifi x570

That's not a compatibel combination. Check again please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, --SID-- said:

 

That's not a compatibel combination. Check again please.

Sorry my bad, MSI MPG Z590 Gaming Edge WiFi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×