Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any advice on this build suggestion?

Go to solution Solved by brob,

There are a number of RTX 3070 Ti that will fit the 220T RGB case, https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#c=506&L=69000000,299000000&sort=price&page=1

Budget (including currency): Around 1500GBP

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: General twitch, youtube and web browsing. Gaming; Microsoft Flight Sim, X-Plane, Cities Skylines, Transport Fever and other similar games

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Current specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor, ASUS PRIME A320M-K, 8gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, MasterWatt Lite 230V 500W ATX PSU , x2 1920x1080 monitors (I am not looking to change up my monitors)

Peripherals: No need for new peripherals

Why are you upgrading?

I would like to be play MSFS and similar games with high/ultra graphics settings, currently with my setup on low/medium settings I constanly experience stutters and CTDs.

If possible I would like to upgrade my system slowly rather then all at once

EDIT:

Thanks @CCFC21 for the build list; https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/NnGspH, I made some small changes, I already have case fans and added some new RAM (any suggestions on different RAM? or is the Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro a good choice) also I already have the iCUE 220T RGB Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Smart Case, am hoping to not have to get a new one, however the 3070 Ti that @CCFC21 suggested won't fit, so any suggestions on a similar GPU or should I just take the plunge and get a new case?