A weird audio problem only on right channel (PRIME Z590-A)

Hey all,

I have an Asus PRIME Z590-A

and I'm using Windows 11 Pro

In a few words having issue with distorted audio only on the right side speaker, also happens with headphones with the integrated Realtek onboard and front case panel. I've tried removing the front HD audio from the motherboard to see if it resolved issue with integrated audio still no luck. Now this problem I can resolve by moving the right audio slider max volume to no volume a few times and it fixes it and will work perfectly fine as long as I keep using the audio. If I stop using the audio, or goes to sleep or restart or shutdown the PC, it will be distorted again on boot. I sent my MOBO to ASUS and they claim there is no problem with the board or audio Interface. Tried more troubleshooting by reinstalling my OS to WIN 10 same issue probably worse issues. Format and go back to WIN 11 still same issue. Remove drivers for Realtek and try Generic Drivers got it to work good for few days then lost audio completely. Remove all drivers and install Realtek Audio Driver V6.0.9244.1 For Windows 10/11 64-bit. From Asus Website most current, and have audio back but still have original problem as before. Bios is upgrade to latest version. I can plug my Speakers into my monitor that goes to to display port to my EVGA 3060 and no issues with audio (sound Quality is limited to 8 bit or something this way) I am at a loss I've tried removing all USB from PC and just use Audio and still no luck. Thought maybe electrical related purchased New UPS and even tried New speakers still the same issue. I have another PC I bult with an Asus H410M-a and this doesn't happen at all Perfect audio all day long. I created a short clip of how it sounds. I fell like I tried everything if anyone has Ideas shoot them below. I'm short of either buying new Board or using a USB adapter of some sort.

https://youtube.com/shorts/e_YXFzgAL4A?feature=share