Asus Crosshair VIII Impact SO-DIMM.2 - Question

G'day All,

Does anyone happen to know where to purchase a SO-DIMM.2 for a Asus Crosshair VIII Impact?

I have searched eBay, Gumtree and other platforms however it appears that I'd need to buy another motherboard to get a second one.

(I am keen to be able to swap between two different system setups while isolating the drives from each other - Work Computer Setup / Personal Computer)

Thanks.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4573.93 MHz All Core (CPU-Z), Motherboard: Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII IMPACT, RAM: Corsair CMT32GX4M2Z3600C14, GPU: Asus ROG Strix LC Radeon RX 6900 XT, Case: Fractal Design Node 804, Storage: Corsair Force MP510 1920 GB x 2, PSU: Corsair AX1600i, Display(s): Asus 27" VG27AQ x 3, Cooling: Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix & Fans: Corsair ML120 Pro x 8, Corsair ML140 Pro x 1 & Noctua NF-A12x15 x 1, Keyboard: Logitech G915, Mouse: Logitech G700, Mouse Pad: SteelSeries I-2 Glass Mouse Pad, Operating Systems: Windows 10 & Ubuntu

That will be hard to find, I'm lucky that mine came with it (Purchased open box) but don't stop looking, you may find one.
Even a dead board you spot might have it but at the same time it depends on the expense of buying it with a SO-DIMM.2 vs getting your hands on a SO-DIMM.2 alone. 

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.