Help Wanted With New Computer Build For RTS Games

Budget (including currency): $1,400 USD (Preferably $1,000 - $1,200 Though)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Primarily RTS Games (I.E. Civilization VI, The Total War Series, Panzer Corps 2, Company of Heroes 2, etc)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 
Only existing part is a 
Phanteks PH-ES614PC_BK ATX Full Tower Case. (But will happily take recommendations for other cases with great space and airflow! Must be a Full Tower)
No new peripherals needed.
Upgrading from an Alienware Area 51 from 2015.
No set date to purchase or build.
Display resolution is 2560 x 1600, 144hz. 

Howdy!
I'm currently looking to build a new PC to replace an old Alienware Area 51 for a family member, with an aim to play RTS games as smoothly as possible.
My maximum budget is around $1,400 but I'd prefer to keep it lower than that if possible. As for any part preferences, I would prefer Intel for the CPU and Nvidia for the GPU, but I'll happily take recommendations for other manufacturers if the cost - performance ratio is better. I would also prefer a motherboard with integrated WI-FI and NVME support.

I'm aiming to make this system relatively future-proof (I know that's wishful thinking in the computer world) as I don't want to have to worry about upgrading anything in this for a long while. 

I hope I've been able to provide sufficient information, but if not I will answer any questions to the best of my ability.
I thank you for taking the time to read this and greatly appreciate any and all help that can be given!

-deleted-  for some reason I didn’t see any of the red copy.  

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

An RTX 3060 Ti would be a better choice of GPU. But at the moment they are none showing at a reasonable price. In fact pcpartpicker is listing RTX 3070 less expensive than RTX 3060 Ti.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-12400F 2.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($169.94 @ Newegg) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S redux 70.75 CFM CPU Cooler  ($49.95 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI PRO B660-A DDR4 ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($149.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Black SN750 SE 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($94.99 @ Western Digital) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 3060 12 GB VENTUS 3X OC Video Card  ($441.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks PH-ES614PC_BK ATX Full Tower Case  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2021) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1066.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-05-27 22:21 EDT-0400

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

-deleted- 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.