Extremely Faulty Legion 5-15ARH05H Bought From Hong Kong | Final Edit: 5/31/22 10:50 AM ‎(UTC-5)‎

SO.
I have tested every single nook and cranny of this WRETCHED computer.

Firstly, some background!
Computer was bought in Hong Kong, warranty has already been done on it once in Hong Kong from improper display connectors, around the end of May I left Hong Kong as a result of the aftermath of the Hong Kong protests, it wasn't safe for people like me so I left to Ecuador. Months pass and I have thermal issues and it never got fixed because I never knew how to open this computer without killing it, the only computer I ever opened was a old Acer V Nitro that had a GTX 950M. Which was when I noticed issues, crashes always relating to ntoskrnl.exe and with errors like "Kmode Exception Not Handled" or "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" or "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" or "Attempted execute of noexecute memory" or "IRQL GT ZERO AT SYSTEM SERVICE" or "INTERRUPT EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". So after I added new thermal paste, cleaned the dust on every corner you can think of including it's nether regions. I thought it was fixed. BUT NOPE IT STILL CONTINUED THIS HELL FOR ME. So I formatted the main drive 4 TIMES and reinstalled Windows 10 4 TIMES, it didn't help. I tested each RAM stick in each socket 10 TIMES (I used Memtest86) then I tested the motherboard with Lenovo Diagnostics tool 1000 times (I am not joking). I even tested the video card driver and processor around 10-20 TIMES. I have scanned the computer with 10 different anti-viruses, Windows Defender, Malwarebytes, Hitman Pro, Norton, McAfee, IOBit Malware Fighter, AVG, Avira, Bitdefender and finally Panda Security and with Anti-Virus I did a full scan 10 TIMES WITH EACH ANTI-VIRUS. I even downloaded various tools to help check what was wrong, after doing DISM and SFC of course. I tried using IOBit Smart Defrag, BleachBit, CCleaner, IOBit System Care and none of them worked. Even after clearing various junk, left over system junk and broken registry files, nothing helped. I even installed older versions for the video card like 496.13 and 511.09 and that didn't help, even after clean installing, uninstalling, clean installing again etc. So far the only thing that the people at Lenovo and Microsoft are telling me the exact same thing: sacrifice an arm and leg to send your laptop to the Lenovo Centre in USA and to trust a random stranger with the return address to send it back to you from there. So I am asking you people, the LTT community, what can I do at this rate to fix this hunk of Made In China garbage so I don't have to risk getting the computer stolen in USA because I have 0 relatives there.

Edit 5/29/2022: Added Specs from the replies, additional note: this all started after Lenovo Support asked me to update my BIOS. So I flashed back 3 different bios versions but it didn't help, using latest BIOS version again.

Edit 5/30/2022: Reinstalled windows a 5th time and reformatted drive, everything seems to be fine for now, my suspicion is that nvidia geforce is not compatible with my computer model and they just passed it off as is. Stay tuned.

Edit 5/30/2022 (2): Computer randomly turns off and restarts, no crash dumps are being shown on BlueScreenView or manually finding crash dumps. Added Installed Programs

Edit 5/30/2022 (3): Computer finally had a BlueScreen, crash dump available here: https://www.swisstransfer.com/d/2ef966a5-ca64-4a76-95f3-4418b2305d40

Edit 5/30/2022 (4): Second BlueScreen, crash dump available here: https://www.upload.ee/files/14186117/Crashes.7z.html

Edit 5/30/2022 (5): Third BlueScreen, crash dump available here: https://files.im/3b8rj3n3m7ic

Edit 5/30/2022 (6): Fourth BlueScreen, crash dump available here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/wbqbth

Edit 5/31/2022 (7): 4 BlueScreens since last reinstall of Windows, crash dump available here: https://www61.zippyshare.com/v/QAczsuoe/file.html

Specs:
image.thumb.png.a0e14ee527e3e70399643110bea1e40d.png

image.thumb.png.7efcbe5c9f8a429522a858476454a614.png

image.thumb.png.f01658756b1da1b506b83a1d5f70fceb.png

image.thumb.png.a26e929ba1ccd1225984dade0c0c2039.png

Sounds like a dying hard drive,  and you're making it worse every time you reformat it (based on your... exciting and emotional post, you don't seem like the kind of person to quick format a drive).

You'll need to replace the hard drive.

It must be true, I read it on the internet...

1 hour ago, shoutingsteve said:

Sounds like a dying hard drive,  and you're making it worse every time you reformat it (based on your... exciting and emotional post, you don't seem like the kind of person to quick format a drive).

Hard drive replaced, reinstalled windows, same issue

23 hours ago, shoutingsteve said:

Any more ideas?

I don't know what you being from Hong Kong really has to do with anything here.

"Company X sucks" threads aren't allowed here, and this really seems kind of more like one of those than a sincere request for help, especially when you include an obscene insult to anybody who would dare to have a positive opinion of the product you dislike.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

I don't know what you being from Hong Kong really has to do with anything here.

"Company X sucks" threads aren't allowed here, and this really seems kind of more like one of those than a sincere request for help, especially when you include an obscene insult to anybody who would dare to have a positive opinion of the product you dislike.

Ok i understand i let my feelings get into this but on god this computer has caused nothing but pain, if u ignore the emotional comments u can see what ive tried to fix this. any ideas?

1 minute ago, IHateLenovoAsAHongKonger said:

Ok i understand i let my feelings get into this but on god this computer has caused nothing but pain, if u ignore the emotional comments u can see what ive tried to fix this. any ideas?

Did you read the stickied thread you're supposed to read before asking for help in this forum?

At the moment we know nothing about this PC except that it's some sort of Lenovo product, and that it probably uses some type of Nvidia GPU (judging from the driver version numbers).

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 minute ago, Middcore said:

Did you read the stickied thread you're supposed to read before asking for help in this forum?

At the moment we know nothing about this PC except that it's some sort of Lenovo product, and that it probably uses some type of Nvidia GPU (judging from the driver version numbers).

That actually sucks big time, no one knows anything about this laptop, that's an actual shame.

Alright i guess ill close this thread, no point in continuing.

2 minutes ago, IHateLenovoAsAHongKonger said:

That actually sucks big time, no one knows anything about this laptop, that's an actual shame.

OP, members dont have extensive knowledge on every pc ever made, neither can they read your mind.

Please follow the posting guidelines and have civil discussion with the community.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

6 minutes ago, IHateLenovoAsAHongKonger said:

My point was that the stickied thread (which you obviously didn't look at) says to post full system specs when asking for help.

You didn't, so we don't know what the hardware is. People could Google the model but with laptops there are often many different hardware configurations sold under the same model name/number. And yet you expect us to diagnose the problem with so little information?

If you won't go to even minimum effort to help people help you, you're unlikely to get useful assistance.

Users cannot close their own threads.

2 minutes ago, Middcore said:

My point was that the stickied thread says to post full system specs when asking for help.

You didn't, so we don't know what the hardware is. People could Google the model but with laptops there are often many different hardware configurations sold under the same model name/number. And yet you expect us to diagnose the problem with so little information?

If you won't go to even minimum effort to help people help you, you're unlikely to get useful assistance.

Users cannot close their own threads.

image.png.44d090e27dacdace0ff599b6df15e5d7.png

13 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

OP, members dont have extensive knowledge on every pc ever made, neither can they read your mind.

Please follow the posting guidelines and have civil discussion with the community.

I am at my limit, i am TRYING to be civil.
You try having a computer where the closest warranty is back where you bought it or in America
Anyhow, sent the specs,.

5 minutes ago, IHateLenovoAsAHongKonger said:

You try having a computer where the closest warranty is back where you bought it or in America

Been there, done that. Many times.

If you need to step back for a few minutes to collect yourself then I suggest doing just that. There is no need asking a community you are new to bow down and give the help you are (in appearance of) demanding. 

I Understand you just want the help, and you just want to get it fixed, but the first thing in any situation is to back up and remember that you are not the only one with issue to resolve. The answers will come and so will the help. 

Be patient.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

Been there, done that. Many times.

If you need to step back for a few minutes to collect yourself then I suggest doing just that. There is no need asking a community you are new to bow down and give the help you are (in appearance of) demanding. 

I Understand you just want the help, and you just want to get it fixed, but the first thing in any situation is to back up and remember that you are not the only one with issue to resolve. The answers will come and so will the help. 

Be patient.

yea im more calm now , ill wait for answers.

Thread Bump + Update, this will probably be the final update because I'm getting 0 help. Take my advice, don't buy Lenovo.