Legit Aliexpress microSD cards

lfk

I have a need to buy as large number of 64 and 128gb microSD cards.  In my country the taxes makes these ridiculously expensive.  I am well aware of the dangers of fake USB's from places like wish and aliexpress but has anyone ever purchased some microsd cards or know of a seller on aliexpress that is trustworthy to provide what they actually advertise? 

11 minutes ago, lfk said:

I have a need to buy as large number of 64 and 128gb microSD cards.  In my country the taxes makes these ridiculously expensive.  I am well aware of the dangers of fake USB's from places like wish and aliexpress but has anyone ever purchased some microsd cards or know of a seller on aliexpress that is trustworthy to provide what they actually advertise? 

What country are you purchasing in

Moved to storage devices

If tax is the prohibitive issue then you'll likely end up paying it plus import fees when you import from another country anyway.

I wouldn't trust any SD card purchased from wish/AliExpress. There are far too many fake SD cards online. Stick to a reputable local store, and beware of any sites that allow third party sellers - often third party sellers sell fake SD cards on sites like best buy and Walmart with people thinking that they're buying from the trusted retailer not an unknown third party.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450