Netgear has failed me, time to get a new system

Frugivore8894
Go to solution Solved by Frugivore8894,

Update: As soon as I wrote this it fixed it self. Still super pissed. Been broken for a week or so and it just randomly works now.

I could do a very big rant but I'll cut to the chase. I don't want a new Orbi or anything Netgear. I need something that has 3 access points. I have heard that Ubiquity is good and has good support and ASUS has good stuff too. I don't have ethernet since its an old house so they need to just be wifi extenders. I want to keep the price as low as I can but I have gigabit internet so the system needs to support that. Thats it, what should I get? 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Qm9Mwc

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

Other projects I am working on 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

Update: As soon as I wrote this it fixed it self. Still super pissed. Been broken for a week or so and it just randomly works now.

Main Project:

A desk that has a hatch that opens in the middle of it and then goes down flush with the desk. 

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard

I personally use ASUS networking stuff.

It works really well,and for your use case you will want something that is high bandwidth and supports AiMesh.

I am using the old ASUS AC3100 stuff but you can buy the AX5400 or something else that fits your needs and budget.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

1 minute ago, Frugivore8894 said:

It's concerning when things fix themselves on their own because it may repeat itself and you won't know what's wrong with it.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

19 minutes ago, Vishera said:

It's concerning when things fix themselves on their own because it may repeat itself and you won't know what's wrong with it.

Yah I had it turned off for a week till I had time to fix it and then I turned it back on and it just worked. I had done everything imaginable to it before when it first when down. A few devices had been blocked for some reason but I got that fixed real quick. Glad its working again.

Main Project:

• Sleeper TI-99 4A
  • Second Keyboard