Microsoft Login dosen't work for Minecraft Java Edition on Windows 7

Hi there

So recently i was logged out of my Minecraft Account and yes, then i tried it to log again in. But it came with an error (you can see in the Screenshot) that a error accoured to log in and if the problem accoures always then please check your Internet Connection. And i tried it on LAN and on WLAN. Can someone help me because i am out of ideas to solve the problem.

CPU: Intel Core 2 duo T6400 2.00 GHz

Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite A350 20A

And I DONT want to upgrade to Windows 10 or 11Error.thumb.PNG.4ac188453c08f8b51ae1df2d58135636.PNG

26 minutes ago, SomeoneUser293 said:

Hi there

So recently i was logged out of my Minecraft Account and yes, then i tried it to log again in. But it came with an error (you can see in the Screenshot) that a error accoured to log in and if the problem accoures always then please check your Internet Connection. And i tried it on LAN and on WLAN. Can someone help me because i am out of ideas to solve the problem.

CPU: Intel Core 2 duo T6400 2.00 GHz

Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite A350 20A

And I DONT want to upgrade to Windows 10 or 11Error.thumb.PNG.4ac188453c08f8b51ae1df2d58135636.PNG

Test if you can log in on the minecraft website with your credentials.

Which version of the launcher did you download? There are two versions now, one that's only compatible with Windows 10 and 11 (which also requires you to have the Microsoft Store installed on the system) and one that's compatible with older versions of Windows (which does not require you to have the Microsoft Store).

13 hours ago, jaslion said:

Test if you can log in on the minecraft website with your credentials.

It works but only in this Programm and Office 365 dosen't work

13 hours ago, YoungBlade said:

Which version of the launcher did you download? There are two versions now, one that's only compatible with Windows 10 and 11 (which also requires you to have the Microsoft Store installed on the system) and one that's compatible with older versions of Windows (which does not require you to have the Microsoft Store).

I did that for Windows  7/8