Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a mass text SMS service provider for when my network is down

Looking for a mass text SMS service provider for when my network is down. Please let me know of your recommendations where I can load up all of my users cell phone numbers and send a group text if my network and email service goes down.

Even my 2007 phone has an option that lets me spam my whole contact list with the same text whenever I want. Unless you're looking to send hundreds at the same time I'd look for that.

Tender is the night

23 minutes ago, Caroline said:

Even my 2007 phone has an option that lets me spam my whole contact list with the same text whenever I want. Unless you're looking to send hundreds at the same time I'd look for that.

Im looking to send to about 200 people at a time and preferibbly not from my cell phone

15 minutes ago, Beerzerker said:

New member looking to do mass texting..... 🤔

I had an issue today where my vpn went down and most of my users do not have email on their mobile device. Thus I was unable to contact them and let them know. This caused my helpdesk to get flooded with calls. 

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: I eneded up using textmagic.com to sovle this issue. You can upload your list of contacts manually, csv file, or through API calls. I am using the API calls to upload from Active Directory which I do weekly to keep my contacts updated. Cost is $4 a month plus I think it was $0.02 per person on each text you send out. You can also use their web interface which is what I wanted in the even my network goes down.