My Audio is gone for no reason again. the same issue like before the High Definition Audio Controller Error 10

DR4EL

i even tried reinstalling windows, didnt work. reset my whole pc with all data lose, also didnt work. i watched all videos to this topic and none of them can fix it. my headset is plugged in and even it wont get detected as a audio device and cant even hear things from monitor audio. can someone explain or help me please? i just had to kill my data to fix it and it didnt worked out how i expected,

what hardware are you using and are all the drivers installed correctly?

if you reinstalled windows and it didnt change anything its probably something with the hardware or bios, go into the bios and make sure its not diabled or anything. if it isnt try updating the bios.

PC Specifications: Intel i9-14900KF, 5.9GHz all core locked, 5GHz ring, 1.45v Medium LLC, E-cores and HT disabled | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Thermal Grizzly contact frame | 2x16 G.Skill Trident Z5 7400MHz 34-44-44-34 1T 1.45v (Tuned Subtimings, Hynix A-Die) | Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX | Windows 10 Home 64-Bit EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Phanteks P400A (Black non-rgb version, Phanteks T30 fans 3 intake (On AIO), 1 exhaust) | SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB PCIE 4.0 (Boot drive), Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA

Displays: MSI MAG 271QPX 1440p 360Hz 27" QD-OLED | LG UltraGear 27GP950-B, 4K 144Hz (@120hz) 27" IPS (Both use no DSC, No HDR, and 8BPC)

Desktop Audio: STAX SR-007 MK2 Electrostatic Headphones | STAX SRM-400S Amp | Schiit Bifrost 2/64 (NOS mode, USB in, XLR out)

Mobile Audio: Sennheiser IE 900 IEMs using included 4.4mm cable | FiiO KA13 "Desktop mode" Disabled

Peripherals: Razer Huntsman V2 Full size wired with linear optical switch | Logitech G502 Hero

im scared to update the bios cause i have no idea how to do it

also its just 1 year old pc and i was in this situation before, but reseting pc solved it.

and now reseting doesnt work it says: undoind changes at 39% of reseting windows

1 minute ago, DR4EL said:

im scared to update the bios cause i have no idea how to do it

also its just 1 year old pc and i was in this situation before, but reseting pc solved it.

and now reseting doesnt work it says: undoind changes at 39% of reseting windows

Can you tell me all the specs? motherboard, cpu, ram, etc.

are your drivers up to date?

all you need to update the bios is a usb flash drive. go to your motherboard manufacturers website and you should find the file somewhere, decompress it, put it on the flash drive, then go into the bios and find where it says "flash bios" or something similar.

PC Specifications: Intel i9-14900KF, 5.9GHz all core locked, 5GHz ring, 1.45v Medium LLC, E-cores and HT disabled | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Thermal Grizzly contact frame | 2x16 G.Skill Trident Z5 7400MHz 34-44-44-34 1T 1.45v (Tuned Subtimings, Hynix A-Die) | Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX | Windows 10 Home 64-Bit EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Phanteks P400A (Black non-rgb version, Phanteks T30 fans 3 intake (On AIO), 1 exhaust) | SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB PCIE 4.0 (Boot drive), Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA

Displays: MSI MAG 271QPX 1440p 360Hz 27" QD-OLED | LG UltraGear 27GP950-B, 4K 144Hz (@120hz) 27" IPS (Both use no DSC, No HDR, and 8BPC)

Desktop Audio: STAX SR-007 MK2 Electrostatic Headphones | STAX SRM-400S Amp | Schiit Bifrost 2/64 (NOS mode, USB in, XLR out)

Mobile Audio: Sennheiser IE 900 IEMs using included 4.4mm cable | FiiO KA13 "Desktop mode" Disabled

Peripherals: Razer Huntsman V2 Full size wired with linear optical switch | Logitech G502 Hero

my specs are ryzen 7 5700g
asrock b550 pro4
32gb ram

3060 ti

i tried to update the bios but is said error just like everytime