Pc turns on, steam and discord are online, yet no display and my gpu fans didn't spin

Ryzenneko
Go to solution Solved by Ryzenneko,

turns out it's actually the PCI-E port in the motherboard.

the GPU fans didn't spin and there's no display on my monitor, yet my discord and steam are online after turning on my PC, I actually tried to test my GPU on another computer and it works, is there any chance that my power supply is the one that faulty?

here the information i had so far:

1. I tried using the DVI port but it doesn't work, the cable and the monitor are fine because I using it right now for my laptop.
  2. sometimes this kinda thing happens but all I do to fix it was replugging the PCIe power from the PSU to the GPU and it works, but now it isn't working at all.
  3. my PSU is Cooler Master MWE 450 - 450W 80+ which is not even bronze rated, that's why i suspect the PSU is the one that faulty.
  4. i'm aware that some GPU have a feature that the fans only spin until certain temperature reached, but that's not the case with my pc, my GPU fans ALWAYS turns on after booting up before.
  5. I've tried reseating the ram and clearing CMOS, yet nothing happen.

i only bring my GPU to my friend's house so that's the only information I had sadly 

my GPU is GTX 1650SUPER from msi.

• 2 weeks later...

turns out it's actually the PCI-E port in the motherboard.