Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates.

TK_EXE

My pc has been giving me this error message for the past week now and every YouTube video or advice doesn't work. I've tried to reset my pc, used windows assistance, I tried using CMD, windows media tool, tried the built in troubleshooting in windows, and tried manually installing the updates. Every time I try to download or install a fix, I either crash near the end or it will just not load. Someone please help me please!

Capture.PNG

If you've tried the various self-repair options without success, I'd say it's time for a re-install. Use the media tool to create a USB stick and use it to do a clean install (and back up your data first)

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Lacks information. What version of Win10 you are on or trying to install? What kind of key you have? If you have done fresh install with latest ISO, this update is included in that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If you're trying to do an update to build 1709, you are VERY far behind. 

Cut your losses and wipe/reinstall assuming Windows Update can't be fixed by the normal methods.