B&H legit?

Go to solution Solved by Needfuldoer,

I can't speak for their international shipping, but they're a very well established camera and video retailer. Production houses and TV stations buy from them all the time.

They don't have third-party listings on their site like Amazon, Walmart, and NewEgg, so you know you're buying from them.

So does b&h function like amazon or something or does the company itself sell the gpus and does it ship to the phillipines?

I have no idea about B&H's international operations but they're a reputable seller within the US and I've bought multiple products from them over the years.

3900x | 32GB RAM | RTX 2080

1.5TB Optane P4800X | 2TB Micron 1100 SSD | 16TB NAS w/ 10Gbe
QN90A | Polk R200, ELAC OW4.2, PB12-NSD, SB1000, HD800

15 minutes ago, ThatOneWhoRippedACpu said:

So does b&h function like amazon or something or does the company itself sell the gpus and does it ship to the phillipines?

Not sure about shipping, but they are a very well known brick and mortar store that has done a good job transitioning to a web store as well.

21 minutes ago, cmndr said:

I have no idea about B&H's international operations but they're a reputable seller within the US and I've bought multiple products from them over the years.

Where do you put your address in? Is it after you click begin secure checkout?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/HelpCenter/Shipping.jsp

International

We ship most international packages via DHL. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes) and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.

Some items cannot be exported due to manufacturer or government restrictions. You will receive an on-screen notice if you attempt to put an item in your shopping cart or check out an order containing items which we cannot send to you.

We also reserve the right to block certain products from being shipped outside the USA.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

I can't speak for their international shipping, but they're a very well established camera and video retailer. Production houses and TV stations buy from them all the time.

They don't have third-party listings on their site like Amazon, Walmart, and NewEgg, so you know you're buying from them.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.