Windows bluescreened and now won't boot.

needagpu

So I was just watching youtube and my audio cut out for a few seconds then all of the sudden windows bluescreened and now when I turn on my PC it brings me to the screen when you are just installing windows. I just built this pc only 3 moths ago and I really don't want to buy new parts. Also when ever I try and reinstall windows it has an error in which I for some reason can't install windows 10 back on to my PC...

It would help to share what error code/message you get, and perhaps the Bluescreen error message. 

Have you tried repairing windows (if that option is available)?

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

In my experience, bluescreen texts these days reveal nothing. You have to look for memory dump. Think it is on by default. If it's software. it will be in the dump. If dump does not exist, then probably hardware issue. I'd start with memtest, or checking OS drive for corruption.

On second thought, fastest and simplest solution would be to reinstall OS. If concerned that it's hardware fault and reinstalling would be a waste of time and effort. Install on another drive. Or try running OS from USB storage.

Edited by Otomaru

Sorry for the late reply. So to go into more detail when I turn on my pc it shows me the install windows screen below. I didn't nuke my pc it just blue screened and then i restarted my pc then when i turn it on again it showed me this windows screen. I can't reinstall windows because it shows 4 different drives and i have no idea what any of them are. I gave this pc to a pc repair place when i just built it to get windows on it. When ever i try to install again it says that the drive isnt in the correct file type and I have no idea what to do. I might just bring it back to a repair store.

download (2).png