Need a good Motherboard and CPU combo

Budget (including currency): $500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming and streaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I currently have a RTX2060 6GB model with 32GB of ddr4 3200Mhz ran and 1tb m.2 ssd I'm wanting a CPU and motherboard that can last me a good while. I am just looking for a good deal on a Intel CPU and motherboard. I do not live next to any PC part stores unfortunatly so Amazon or Newegg listing will be great!

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HNtv4s

This should do everything you want. If you want to save money you can save $20 and get the 12700F instead (doesn't have an iGPU which is pretty useful for troubleshooting, if you can afford the iGPU I'd go for it), or if you were just planning on using NVENC you could drop the CPU down to a 12400(F) and either use the stock cooler or a super cheap single tower. 

27 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HNtv4s

This should do everything you want. If you want to save money you can save $20 and get the 12700F instead (doesn't have an iGPU which is pretty useful for troubleshooting, if you can afford the iGPU I'd go for it), or if you were just planning on using NVENC you could drop the CPU down to a 12400(F) and either use the stock cooler or a super cheap single tower. 

Thank you a bunch!