Microphone Echo & Friends Connected to Hear Themselves

Boomslang_Ssss

I am tying to chat with friends via Steam & also Discord but when connected they just hear everything they say repeated back to them even when my audio in volume is off. If I go into the friends list settings (Steam) or voice & video settings on Discord and start a Microphone Test I hear my own voice echo back on a repeating loop until I end the test.

I am using Corsair HS60 headphones and have the latest drivers installed via the Corsair iCUE hub. I was on iCUE version 3 but saw that they now have a new version 4 hub so moved to that today but the same errors present. The headphones connect to the PC via a USB port so I have tried using ports at the front of the PC case and also at the back with restarts between moving the cable. I have also tried switching Windows Sonic Spacial Sound on/off as that is a feature of this headset.

I've tried adjusting the settings in Windows 10 as listed on lots of web pages when I searched this error and I've adjusted the limited iCUE settings but nothing seems to stop the issue. Has anyone seen this before with Corsair headphones - can you suggest a solution?