Waterblock for XFX MERC 319 RX 6900 XT Black

Hi everyone. I'm thinking of doing a full custom watercooling loop, including my GPU, but there's a catch. I'm a proud owner of a XFX MERC 319 RX 6900 XT Black Gaming GPU, but not many companies make full cover waterblocks for these cards. But I found that Alphacool makes one. The problem is, these cards come in 2 different PCB designes (V1 and V2). Alphacool has a picture on their site, where you can reference the PCB if the waterblock will fit. But I don't want to dissasemble my GPU just to find out, that the block is not compatible and voiding my warranty. Is there any other way I can confirm that the block will fit my GPU?

To us were left the wonders of creation: Beasts of air, water, earth... and steel.

Well, because for now I'm just thinking of it, and I'm in the process of gathering information. But now that you said that, I went through XFX's warranty information and apparently, disassambling the GPU won't void the warranty, if there isn't any physical damage made during disassembly. Well, guess I will just have to do it.

To us were left the wonders of creation: Beasts of air, water, earth... and steel.