HP 8300 MT Says PSU fan isnt on, but it is.

So i have a HP 8300 Micro Tower which is my „Gaming“ PC, and i upgraded the gpu and needed a better psu with higher output so i bought an atx psu and and adapter from amazon, i connected the cables, the pc powered on, and said the psu fan isnt on, it is tho, I pressed continue cuz i didnt care, i left the pc for about 20min while it was downloading a Warzone update and the PC turned off, powered on again and said „515 Powersupply fan not detected“ it ofcourse is working, i looked foryoutube videos but only found sh—, and it didnt work. What can i do to prevent reset/resart of computer with the third party psu?

2 minutes ago, Fischerboot said:

So i have a HP 8300 Micro Tower which is my „Gaming“ PC, and i upgraded the gpu and needed a better psu with higher output so i bought an atx psu and and adapter from amazon, i connected the cables, the pc powered on, and said the psu fan isnt on, it is tho, I pressed continue cuz i didnt care, i left the pc for about 20min while it was downloading a Warzone update and the PC turned off, powered on again and said „515 Powersupply fan not detected“ it ofcourse is working, i looked foryoutube videos but only found sh—, and it didnt work. What can i do to prevent reset/resart of computer with the third party psu?

I forgot to say the specs of the pc and os.

Cpu: i5 3470

gpu: GTX 760 2gb from Palit

Powersupply: (500w)https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0744PFBFZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

psu adapter for my hp: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0758CT3VM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Motherboard: Stock, idk.

Did you check the bios? You may be able to turn off the warning.

If you dont want the pc to restart / go to sleep you can turn that off in Windows power settings.

I did check the „bios“ its an old uefi, idk how to use it, pc turning off when not used IS off.

i suspected it turned off bc of the powersupply, of course im not a professional, so i thought it would have to do something with that.

It now stays on now. Idk what that freakout was.

Guess i just have to press f1 when i start my pc..