Any suggestions/comments on very first build?

Hello everyone, first post here. 

I live in China and I have decided to build my first pc ever since prices seem reasonable. I've tried adding all the parts in pcpartpicker but they don't have many things, I guess there are many parts only made here. I was just looking for any suggestions as I have already bought the parts but haven't put it together yet. So its still possible to change if really needed. I'll go ahead and type out the parts, but you can also see the lings for those that are on pcpartpicker. The other parts I have included the link to Jingdong (chinese amazon). I think overall I saved a lot of money buying here. I don't think I really compromised much. (price also includes fans)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nHnxgb

CPU: R7 5800x

MB: ROG B550i Strix Gaming

CPU cooler: Deepcool AK620

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16x2 3600

GPU: Colorful 3080 12g Battle ax --- GPU link

SSDs: hof 1tb pcie4 (1gb dram) --- ssd1 link

Viper vpn110 2tb (2gb dram) --- ssd 2 link

PSU: Great Wall TF850--- PSU link

Case: Lian Li Tu-150

Monitor: Chinese brand 1440p 144hz--- Monitor link

Total money paid: 13,601元 CNY = $2,030.63 US

PS. I'm also not sure if I've forgotten to buy anything. But I think its ok...

Hi!

Nice build but a comments:

PSU: the  great wall tf850 is pretty good, but it costs 200 USD (i think) which is really over-priced. (I dont know if they sell this in china, but i would recommend the corsair RMx 850 watt (2021) 

everything else looks good to me!

3 minutes ago, IanKava said:

Hi!

PSU: the  great wall tf850 is pretty good, but it costs 200 USD (i think) which is really over-priced. (I dont know if they sell this in china, but i would recommend the corsair RMx 850 watt (2021) 

the PSU is within reasonable price since it is a SSF.

@AAMMEERRIICCAA 我认为这一切看起来都不错,但我不确定 CPU 冷却器是否适合这种情况

3 minutes ago, IanKava said:

Hi!

That is an ATX psu right? I have to have SFX for this case. I paid around $134 for it. But you saying it is good sets my mind at ease since I don't really know much about it. Besides the cool box haha.

3 minutes ago, Makaroni said:

the PSU is within reasonable price since it is a SSF.

@AMERICAN I think it all looks good, but I'm not sure if a CPU cooler is suitable for this situation

Do you mean the height? I haven't checked physically but the official measurements say it will fit... I guess I'll find out when I build it on Sunday.

Just now, AAMMEERRIICCAA said:

Do you mean the height? I haven't checked physically but the official measurements say it will fit... I guess I'll find out when I build it on Sunday.

Yeah i mean the height. Also when you build your PC remember to undervolt your GPU so you can have better temps and little chance of frying your PSU with power spikes. (850w SFF PSU's have smaller capacity capacitors so its just a general rule of thumb and you lose little to no performance by undervolting)

4 minutes ago, Makaroni said:

Yeah i mean the height. Also when you build your PC remember to undervolt your GPU so you can have better temps and little chance of frying your PSU with power spikes. (850w SFF PSU's have smaller capacity capacitors so its just a general rule of thumb and you lose little to no performance by undervolting)

Really? Wow... Thats the reason I chose 850 over a 750 was because of spikes. I'll definately keep that in mind. I appreciate it. 

1 minute ago, AAMMEERRIICCAA said:

Really? Wow... Thats the reason I chose 850 over a 750 was because of spikes. I'll definately keep that in mind. I appreciate it. 

in my lifetime i have made a single SFF build. but from what i have seen at my brothers repair shop since the 3000 series came out SFF PSU's come more often as DOA due to people putting a 5800x or 5900x with a 3080-3090 and a SFF PSU build basically frying it. Also Linus himself said that during the Intel extreme upgrades that 4 out of the current 13-14 people who have gotten 850W PSUs had to be swapped due to power spikes and the camera man andy who also put a 850W PSU SFF in his build actually exploded and did the magic smoke so yeah. please keep that in mind. there are TONS of guides out in the wild how to undervolt a 3080 while keeping basically the same performance especially since you`re going for 1440p not 4k.