2 monitors I want to play to my 2nd monitor

SchentlerVT

my 2nd monitor has the 144hz screen and if I dont play on windowed mode minecraft keep going to the main monitor

The clockspeed of monitor has nothing to do with it. Its either resolution, or more likely the connection which monitors use. So if the 2nd is on HDMI while 1st is on DP, you need 3rd party software, or in-game setting, telling which monitor to use.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

If Logical's suggestion doesn't work, why don't you just make the 144hz monitor the "main" monitor in Windows? You can still drag your web browsers and everything else to the other monitor since window's save the setting by default. It'll be your main monitor without actually being the main monitor, if you get what I'm saying.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

You can switch your 144Hz monitor as your main one BUT most probably this will shut down your other monitor. Running fullscreen aplication on one monito, while something else is being displayed on the other(s) has been my goal ever since i got into multi display setup. Still no success though. There were some solutions which kinda worked but the end results simply isn't worth the hustle. Spent like 2 weeks trying stuff out just so i can run 2 games in fullscreen mode on one monitor and something else on the others.

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |

On 5/26/2022 at 3:44 AM, GreatnessRD said:

If Logical's suggestion doesn't work, why don't you just make the 144hz monitor the "main" monitor in Windows? You can still drag your web browsers and everything else to the other monitor since window's save the setting by default. It'll be your main monitor without actually being the main monitor, if you get what I'm saying.

its the problem of alt tab while recording things

Your only solution is to run the game you want at the same resolution of your display, but not in fulscreen mode. This will allow you to switch to the2nd one of the fly. It's really irritating at first, but you get used to it in now time. Now i play ACC in windowed mode in my middle screen (not enough horsepower in th GTX 1070 to run in on triple screen w/o looking like the first Test Drive), have the MoTec software with my telemetry on my left one and YouTube on my right one.

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |