My wifi is not showing up on the wifi tab (Windows 11, desktop computer)

Finz

I have 2 wifi connections, but recently only one of them has been showing up. One day I booted up my pc and boom that wifi was gone from the wifi connections tab, I did everything i found on google and well nothing worked so I came here! The wifi was working completely fine before that and nothing happend to the router nor my pc so I dont really know whats up. If i understand correctly this internet that isnt showing up is 5GHz and the other one that is showing up is 2.4GHz. Is my wifi card broken or sum??

1 hour ago, Finz said:

I have 2 wifi connections, but recently only one of them has been showing up. One day I booted up my pc and boom that wifi was gone from the wifi connections tab, I did everything i found on google and well nothing worked so I came here! The wifi was working completely fine before that and nothing happend to the router nor my pc so I dont really know whats up. If i understand correctly this internet that isnt showing up is 5GHz and the other one that is showing up is 2.4GHz. Is my wifi card broken or sum??

Have you removed and reinserted it?

2 hours ago, BiotechBen said:

Have you removed and reinserted it?

Didn't affect it at all:(