Any aesthetically cool looking holders for unused RAM Sticks?

I recently reclaimed a pair of DDR4 Corsair Dominator Plats from a build I did for a coworker as they upgraded. I currently have my old GTX 780 Ti (first big boy card and still works) I keep at my desk because it looks cool and I don't anything to put it in, and the RAM matches the aesthetic and I was wondering if anyone knew if there were cool looking RAM holders I could buy for them.

I've included a picture below to show it, and also because it looks cool.

image.thumb.png.2de47ee07fbfd011941ee490829eecaa.png

Level 2 Tech Support for a Corporation servicing over 12,000 users and devices, AMA

Desktop - CPU: Ryzen 5800x3D | GPU: Sapphire 6900 XT Nitro+ SE | Mobo: Asus x570 TUF | RAM: 32GB CL15 3600 | PSU: EVGA 850 GA | Case: Corsair 450D | Storage: Several | Cooling: Brown | Thermal Paste: Yes

Laptop - Dell G15 | i7-11800H | RTX 3060 | 16GB CL22 3200

Plex - Lenovo M93p Tiny | Ubuntu | Intel 4570T | 8GB RAM | 2x 8TB WD RED Plus 

You could make a simple motherboard diorama or some other holder from cardboard or whatever, and if you paint it correctly it will look good

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

6 minutes ago, Lord Bloobus said:

I recently reclaimed a pair of DDR4 Corsair Dominator Plats from a build I did for a coworker as they upgraded. I currently have my old GTX 780 Ti (first big boy card and still works) I keep at my desk because it looks cool and I don't anything to put it in, and the RAM matches the aesthetic and I was wondering if anyone knew if there were cool looking RAM holders I could buy for them.

I've included a picture below to show it, and also because it looks cool.

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16820232831

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

3 minutes ago, Poinkachu said:

I said aesthetically cool lol. Royals look awful and the box is pretentious.

6 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

You could make a simple motherboard diorama or some other holder from cardboard or whatever, and if you paint it correctly it will look good

I thought about desoldering/buying some RAM slots and sticking them in them, but that still doesn't get me where I want. Also I'm lazy.

Level 2 Tech Support for a Corporation servicing over 12,000 users and devices, AMA

Desktop - CPU: Ryzen 5800x3D | GPU: Sapphire 6900 XT Nitro+ SE | Mobo: Asus x570 TUF | RAM: 32GB CL15 3600 | PSU: EVGA 850 GA | Case: Corsair 450D | Storage: Several | Cooling: Brown | Thermal Paste: Yes

Laptop - Dell G15 | i7-11800H | RTX 3060 | 16GB CL22 3200

Plex - Lenovo M93p Tiny | Ubuntu | Intel 4570T | 8GB RAM | 2x 8TB WD RED Plus 

Just now, Lord Bloobus said:

I said aesthetically cool lol. Royals look awful and the box is pretentious.

Well, most likely you will need to DIY.
That box is only as a .. hmm..... base idea.

Should be fairly simple to make, if you want to make it light up like the royal box though you gotta find the pinout.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.