Pc is stuck In a loop of trying to boot up and then powering off

Eliii19

I just built my first pc using the ultimate guide that LTT posted about a month ago.o have booted into bios and changed all of the settings I was told to. I decided to go to sleep after that and the next day it won’t boot up and just shows a black screen when turned on. All of the fans are running and I know that the monitor is connected correctly. I tried taking out the ram and gpu and putting them back in and made sure that all of the cables were plugged in correctly. Does anyone know what could be wrong with it?

try clearing the cmos, maybe one of the bios settings you changed is causing it to not post.

15 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

try clearing the cmos, maybe one of the bios settings you changed is causing it to not post.

What is the cmos

2 minutes ago, Eliii19 said:

What is the cmos

you want to remove the cmos battery for 5-10 minutes while the system is off, and unplugged. doing this will clear the cmos, which resets all of your bios settings to default. should be somewhere on the bottom half of your mobo: Replacing the CMOS Battery

Thank you! 
I will try this and hope it works

54 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

you want to remove the cmos battery for 5-10 minutes while the system is off, and unplugged. doing this will clear the cmos, which resets all of your bios settings to default. should be somewhere on the bottom half of your mobo: Replacing the CMOS Battery

It worked tysm