Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Thinking of lining the inside of my pc-case with white fluffy fur

Well... i saw this j2c build in which he modded his case with lightblue watercooling and white and blue accents

so i started thinking: What else could i do with my case that does not break the bank,   Then i started looking into rgb (what a deep rabbithole of scammery that is)

now i have come to the conclusion that im gonna buy a white fur and line the complete insides of the pc with it (i bet it will help with the noise too). and slap some cheap argb strips in there. should be done with 20Eurosv

It can be done and even be done in such a way as to not affect cooling. Just don't put it near heatsinks/fans/airflow paths.

The real issue you'll have is dust sticking to the fur. I'd recommend frequent vacuuming just be sure to be grounded when doing so

14 minutes ago, SavageRock said:

Well... i saw this j2c build in which he modded his case with lightblue watercooling and white and blue accents

so i started thinking: What else could i do with my case that does not break the bank,   Then i started looking into rgb (what a deep rabbithole of scammery that is)

now i have come to the conclusion that im gonna buy a white fur and line the complete insides of the pc with it (i bet it will help with the noise too). and slap some cheap argb strips in there. should be done with 20Eurosv

Soo... you want to combine thousand thin strands of flammables with hot stuffs, tiny crevices & fans ?

Not saying there isn't a way to do it safely, since I'm sure with enough tools and budget anything is possible.
But yeah, probably gonna be bank breaking.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

If you are looking for the aesthetic,, just do it on the outside

I’d bet you’re in the phones and tablets category (my domain haha)
The king of quack, That android guy…

samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger