Budget high refresh rate monitor

kylemarshmallow

I'm looking for a monitor that is below 200 dollars and has a high refresh rate. Right now I have a 24 inch HP 60hz 1080p monitor. 1080p is fine for me because my Nvidia 970 isn't the best.

Look on the used market, should find plenty of 1080p 144hz monitors, whose owners have upgraded to 1440p.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

I have a gtx 770 and use it to run an AOC 144hz 1080p monitor. You can regularly find them on amazon for 150-180$ and I bet you could even find a 165hz monitor these days for around the same price. I've had no issues with AOC tho (dead pixels ECT)

| If someones post is helpful or solves your problem please mark it as a solution 🙂 |

I am a human that makes mistakes! If I'm wrong please correct me and tell me where I made the mistake. I try my best to be helpful.

System Specs

<Ryzen 5 3600 3.5-4.2Ghz> <Noctua NH-U12S chromax.Black> <ZOTAC RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB> <16gb 3200Mhz Crucial CL16> <DarkFlash DLM21 Mesh> <650w Corsair RMx 2018 80+ Gold> <Samsung 970 EVO 500gb NVMe> <WD blue 500gb SSD> <MSI MAG b550m Mortar> <5 Noctua P12 case fans>

Peripherals

<Lepow Portable Monitor + AOC 144hz 1080p monitor> 

<Keymove Snowfox 61m>

<Razer Mini>

Used market really is your best bet here. You can regularly find pretty decent 1080P 144Hz+ monitors for ~$100 (depending on your area). I've even seen a guy near me selling a 1080p 240Hz panel for $150. You can find some pretty nice monitors on there for dirt cheap. 

Many claim this to be THE CHEAPEST out there, so im guessing either go 2nd hand or save up more money.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KGMQGDT/?tag=thowisguy-20&th=1

Also remember you get what you pay for...

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

The AOC 24G2 can be had under $200 and it's a great monitor. If you want something 27" 1440p the used market is your best bet.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.