Looking for fan hubs that can plug directly into cpu or gpu aio coolers

cleric_warlock

I'm using noctua ippc fans that draw up to 0.55 A each to replace radiator fans on my cpu and gpu aio coolers. For my gpu built in aio cooler especially, it's necessary for me to be able to use the the first of the radiator fan splitter sockets as the header for the hub that controls the gpu fans that i'm going to upgrade to. I've been reading into different fan hubs and some people mention in the reviews for certain fan hubs that they can only be used with headers on the mobo – I need to be sure this is not the case before I buy. Anyone have fan hub recommendations?

Current PC:

• CPU
    Intel i9-12900KS
  • Motherboard
    Asus Rog Maximus Z690 Hero
  • RAM
    Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6600 MT/s, 2 x 16GB, (CL32-39-39-76, 1.40V), CMK32GX5M2X6600C32 for gaming or
    G.Skill Ripjaws DDR5-6000 MT/s, 2 x 32GB, (CL30-40-40-96, 1.40V), F5-6000J3040G32GX2-RS5K for heavy multitasking
  • GPU
    Aorus Xtreme Waterforce RTX 3090 TI
  • Case
    Corsair 7000D Airflow
  • Storage
    2 x 2TB WD Black sn850 SSDs
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1600W P2, Fully Modular
  • Display(s)
    34" 1900R Alienware AW3418DW Black, 32" Samsung Odyssey G7 240Hz
  • Cooling
    Arctic Liquid Freezer ii 420, Built in 360mm gpu rad, 7 x 140mm Noctua NF-A14's (4 used as full case fan set, 3 used to upgrade CPU rad fans), 4 x 120mm Noctua NF-F12's (3 used to upgrade GPU rad stock fans, 1 used to fill last remaining case fan slot)
  • Keyboard
    Fidio Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
  • Mouse
    Asus Rog Spatha X
  • Sound
    SteelSeries Arctis Pro + Game DAC Wired Headset
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 Pro
  • PCPartPicker URL

A PWM hub will work of any PWM fan signal, it does not matter if a MB is the controller for this signal or if a Graphics card or AIO is. 
Pictures of the connectors ur working with and pics of pc + what ur trying to do here is very helpful