Building a gaming rig but I need advice

Budget (including currency): No budget but currency is rands

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming in general paired with streaming and video editing 

Other details 

Ryzen 9 5900X

Gigabyte AORUS Elite 3060 12gb

NZXT Kraken z73 

WD black m.2 ssd 1tb (x2)

Corsair 5000X case

Windows 10 pro

Msi Mag x570s tomahawk 

64gb G.skill trident 3600mh ram

Corsair hx1200 platinum power supply 

Corsair K70 RGB MK2 cherry mx brown

Corsair nightsword rgb gaming mouse

Samsung Curved monitor 144hz (x1)

Samsung oddessy g3 144hz (x2)

Is this pc gonna be good or do I need to improve on anything 

Just now, Josh3233 said:

Gigabyte AORUS Elite 3060 12gb

3080 minimum

1 minute ago, Josh3233 said:

NZXT Kraken z73 

Corsair 5000X case 

64gb G.skill trident 3600mh ram

Corsair hx1200 platinum power supply 

Overpriced garbage get cheaper stuff, aio no more than 140$, case no more than 110$, rams no more than 250$ but you should be getting 32gb in that case no more than 120$, and psu no more than 120$ for an 850w cause you really dont need a 1200w

Also consider a 12700k since it has similar performance to the 5900x while having better single core so better gaming performance

You also dont need an x570 board as you arent running dual gpu and gen4 ssds are useless garbage anyways so get a higher end b550 like b550 aorus pro ac, gaming edge/carbon wifi, etc.

Just now, Somerandomtechyboi said:

3080 minimum

Overpriced garbage get cheaper stuff, aio no more than 140$, case no more than 110$, rams no more than 250$ but you should be getting 32gb in that case no more than 120$, and psu no more than 120$ for an 850w cause you really dont need a 1200w

Also consider a 12700k since it has similar performance to the 5900x while having better single core so better gaming performance

You also dont need an x570 board as you arent running dual gpu and gen4 ssds are useless garbage anyways so get a higher end b550 like b550 aorus pro ac, gaming edge/carbon wifi, etc.

Thank you !

Just now, Josh3233 said:

Thank you !

Btw if you wanna have an lcd dont bother with aio lcd as theyre overpriced and you can find cheap small hdmi displays with much bigger size so they are more useful in general so temp monitoring or you wanna stick a gif on it

What's wrong with the Corsair 5000? I have a 4000X myself and it does just fine.

You know, it's one thing to prefer another brand /model, etc. or to say that there's a better option for better money. But to just call this or call that garbage is not cool.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Just now, An0maly_76 said:

What's wrong with the Corsair 5000? I have a 4000X myself and it does just fine.

You know, it's one thing to prefer another brand /model, etc. or to say that there's a better option for better money. But to just call this or call that garbage is not cool.

Solid front panel so inferior to the 4/5000d airflow

Just now, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Solid front panel so inferior to the 4/5000d

And yet I air-cool my 5900X just fine with it. So what's so inferior about it?

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

1 minute ago, An0maly_76 said:

And yet I air-cool my 5900X just fine with it. So what's so inferior about it?

Solid front panel, the cutouts look miniscule

Again, I air-cool a 12-core, 24-thread Zen3 Ryzen with PBO enbabled just fine. So while the D Airflow version would obviously flow and cool better, it's hardly cause to label the 4000X inferior. I idle at 38C-42C and moderately load between 57C-65C. My machine peaks at 70-75C unless I do a 30-minute CInebench R23 loop, which peaks at 87C with PBO enabled and has yet to throttle. 5900X is safe to 90C at full load, so what is the problem with this case?

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

19 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

Again, I air-cool a 12-core, 24-thread Zen3 Ryzen with PBO enbabled just fine. So while the D Airflow version would obviously flow and cool better, it's hardly cause to label the 4000X inferior. I idle at 38C-42C and moderately load between 57C-65C. My machine peaks at 70-75C unless I do a 30-minute CInebench R23 loop, which peaks at 87C with PBO enabled and has yet to throttle. 5900X is safe to 90C at full load, so what is the problem with this case?

Rubbish solid front that impedes airflow, though could you measure the width (inside) those meager looking slats? Maybe its not as tiny as i thought, if thats the case and temps arent too horrible vs the airflow version maybe it can be used as a cheaper alternative when the airflow versions are stupidly overpriced

One vent on each side of front panel, each measuring 1" x 17", totaling 34 square inches of intake area, about the same as two 4" x 4" (100mm) fans. I haven't found a formula to calculate airflow based on that, but it is apparently sufficient for cooling.

Approximate dimensions of my case show I only need five CFM of airflow to exhaust the entire case air volume in one minute. My experience leads me to believe the 4000X's reduced intake area simply requires more consistent fan operation, while a 4000D Airflow could use "Zero RPM" more consistently.

My 5900X / RTX3060ti build uses an iCUE Commander running three nose-mounted SP120s and three rear/topside-mount LL120s, supplementing a Scythe Mugen 5 Black Edition. Running between 35%-65%, they never top 85%, and are only noisy above 70%. The LL120s RGB do not match the SP120s, and do not support Zero RPM. Hence, an unintended aesthetic issue yields a slight cooling benefit in that they maintain some airflow when the MP120s are not needed.

But my build sufficiently proves the 4000X is plenty capable of cooling even the most demanding setup. I seriously doubt a 5950X / RTX3090 would require much more cooling, and I believe simple fan curve tweaks would handle that.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!