Weird booting issue just began

DirtyZerg

ASUS TUF GAMING X570

Have an issue after changing a power supply.

So few days ago Computer would not turn all the way on..Mobo/GPU/RAM/Cooler (all rgbs) would come on but top fans and back fan would not.

Assumed was PSU..PSU was about 10 yrs old now. Even had a new PSU ordered like 4 months ago in preparation for this day.

Changed PSU. Hooked it all up, came on fine. Played games did whatever for hours and hours. Shut down for bed.

Today..turn it on, everything in tower is on, KB/Mouse and screens do not come on. Hard boot with PSU switch, same thing. Hard boot again and screen gets to MOBO logo and freeze. Reboot one more time, comes on fine. Been on for hours now, gaming etc..all fine. 

Any ideas ? Scared to shut down again now lol.

9 minutes ago, DirtyZerg said:

ASUS TUF GAMING X570

Have an issue after changing a power supply.

So few days ago Computer would not turn all the way on..Mobo/GPU/RAM/Cooler (all rgbs) would come on but top fans and back fan would not.

Assumed was PSU..PSU was about 10 yrs old now. Even had a new PSU ordered like 4 months ago in preparation for this day.

Changed PSU. Hooked it all up, came on fine. Played games did whatever for hours and hours. Shut down for bed.

Today..turn it on, everything in tower is on, KB/Mouse and screens do not come on. Hard boot with PSU switch, same thing. Hard boot again and screen gets to MOBO logo and freeze. Reboot one more time, comes on fine. Been on for hours now, gaming etc..all fine. 

Any ideas ? Scared to shut down again now lol.

Listing your full system spec here would be a nice info for people in this forum to be able to help you better and faster.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

could be a ram or slot issue. try switching the slots. or just try with 1 ram and see how it goes.

Tried all of the above. 

Rx850x PSU

ASUS TUF x570 Plus Wifi

Ryzen 3700x

ASUS 1070 strix

Samsung 970 EVO M.2 x2

Patriot Viper 32 GB @ 3200mhz (2x 16)

4 or so other SSDs of random mix match brands (kingston/OCZ etc)

So as of right now if the computer comes on its fine..it works flawlessly but booting it up takes up to 10 reboots.

Things noticed during these reboots

Back fan will blink, half spin and stop. If this happens might as well flip the switch

Back fan comes on fine sometimes but Keyboard/Mouse and Screens (2x) don't.

Sometimes everything comes on but it goes into MOBO safety mode (BIOS) and then freezes.

Or it comes on fine and goes right to windows.

I have tried 1 ram removed, swapped slots, CMOS, reseated GPU..nothing has stopped it.

Checked all wires (even tho it started this before PSU swap) and everything is secure. Mobo isn't touching case or anything either..see no reason for this to suddenly be happening. The PC performance is completely unaffected as well if it turns on. Nothing noticeable while operating, its just booting it up.

As of now if it turns on I just leave it on, its hooked up to a UPS and the only reason I even shut it down was because the power went out for 7 hours yesterday, way beyond the UPS battery capacity.