LG IMS Stopped Working Nationwide error on LG Phones (T-Mobile)

Shizzmoney

I have an LG6 T-Mobile and getting this error since this afternoon... and they may have borked them either through an update or something. 

Either way its annoying as hell, "LG IMS Stopped Working " every 30 seconds.  Factory resets or other solutions have not worked.  LG in big trouble lol

Possible solution from the Megareddit thread:

Go to setting > apps & notifications > app info > click the 3 dots on upper right corner > show system> com.lge.ims.rcsprovider > storage at this point i clear cache, i clear data, i force stop and i kept doing this 4 or 5 times in a row quickly in between the error message that pops on. sometimes I clered data first then cache and sometimes the opposite while also force stopping in between. all 3 devices stopped giving me the error message and i can make and receive calls and texts on all of the. Do this at your own risk as i dont know if this could cause any other issues down the line but so far i have no issues."

Don't reboot or change your Wi-Fi or you may have to do it again. Eats the battery on the phone too, like 99% CPU usage

Kinda suspected it would all fall apart. Impressed it took this long

check your cables!
samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger | XC Athlete | Surface pro 4