Cant join servers on nintendo switch (minor inconvenience for now)

zkk
Go to solution Solved by OneEyedGamer,

I have the fix!! I found this out through a different forum from a comment that didn't get much attention, all you have to do is as long as you're signed into everything and you have nintendo switch online. You literally just go to the friends list page and click the Find Cross Platform Friends button you'll see your game start to load and all of a sudden once you try to go back to the server page you're up and running!

It says 

You cannot join cross-platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Switch Account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers. 

Do I have to do something and like Link my microsoft account with my nintedno account?? 

(btw im signed into my Nintendo and microsoft account on minecraft )

• 1 month later...

I have the fix!! I found this out through a different forum from a comment that didn't get much attention, all you have to do is as long as you're signed into everything and you have nintendo switch online. You literally just go to the friends list page and click the Find Cross Platform Friends button you'll see your game start to load and all of a sudden once you try to go back to the server page you're up and running!

1 hour ago, OneEyedGamer said:

thanks lol