Which case should I get?

Zastonish
Go to solution Solved by Somerandomtechyboi,

If you are on a really strict budget you can stick your mobo ontop a cardboard box and run it like that (been doing this for 4 years and no issues other than the mess it makes)

If you want a case youll prob be able to find a scrap office case for 2-3$, considering pricing of cases in the philipines is close to indo i bet youll be able to find cheapo scrap office cases, no point buying a new case with no airflow as those are just (glorified) junk office pc cases

If you are not that tight on budget find the cheapest case that includes a mostly complete (2-3 front) or complete fan airflow (2-3 front 1 rear)config, that case doesnt seem like it comes with any fans so spend a little bit more and youll find stuff like cube gaming frins that come with 3 front fans, here in indo its ~30$, just add some 1$ used black fan and you have complete airflow for ~31$

If you are on a really strict budget you can stick your mobo ontop a cardboard box and run it like that (been doing this for 4 years and no issues other than the mess it makes)

If you want a case youll prob be able to find a scrap office case for 2-3$, considering pricing of cases in the philipines is close to indo i bet youll be able to find cheapo scrap office cases, no point buying a new case with no airflow as those are just (glorified) junk office pc cases

If you are not that tight on budget find the cheapest case that includes a mostly complete (2-3 front) or complete fan airflow (2-3 front 1 rear)config, that case doesnt seem like it comes with any fans so spend a little bit more and youll find stuff like cube gaming frins that come with 3 front fans, here in indo its ~30$, just add some 1$ used black fan and you have complete airflow for ~31$

1 hour ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Well then this helps a lot I'll get the better airflow one and get a few bucks for the other components I already have the fans, I do hope that you will get a better case instead of a box so you can have a tidier area, THANKS A LOT FOR THE HELP!!!