Any suggestions for build??

Budget (including currency): 8500 AED

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Call Of Duty Warzone. Lightweight video editing and Triple a titles

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/czWLcb No need of a new monitor

First off I haven't had an AMD computer in 20 years so I can't help you there (mine: i7-9700K, Arous Z390, MSI 3070)

If you're going with the Corsair RAM (I have the same sticks) you'll need the Noctua NH-D15S in order to clear them (RAM is tall). I don't know how hot your CPU gets but it doesn't hurt to get the heatsink with two fans. I believe Noctua supplies their own thermal paste.

RAM works well and looks good- I had problems getting it to run at its rated frequency but that's a mobo issue on my end.

Can't go wrong with Western Digital for storage- personally if I could do it again I'd get a 2GB M.2 SSD.

I love my Corsair 4000X (edit: 4000D Airflow)- easy to work on, great build quality, and looks great. Can't say anything about the other fans as I'm unfamiliar with them except that they're not aRGB, meaning they won't sync with the Corsair fans. The RGB case should come with a commander so you'll need dual lead fans (PWM/RGB). Easiest thing would be to buy Corsair fans but I'm sure there are yt vids on how to make it work with other brands.

Edited by boot_shrew
clarification

On 5/22/2022 at 11:43 AM, TheProVirus said:

Budget (including currency): 8500 AED

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Call Of Duty Warzone. Lightweight video editing and Triple a titles

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/czWLcb No need of a new monitor

A 5900X is overkill if your main useage is gaming. I would suggest a 5700X/5800X or 12700/F for Intel. Even a 5600/X or 12400/F would be good. You can always upgrade the cpu if needed later on.

The D15 is a good cooler, but you can get better value with other brands. The Scythe Fuma 2/Rev.B or Deepcool AK620 etc. If you are going with tall ram like the Corsair then the Fuma 2 would be better. Also you don't need the extra thermal paste as some comes with the cooler.

I would go with a B550 board to save some money. 

Where are you putting those 12 fans ? If you are going with the 4000X RGB case then you would be better just buying a couple of extra Corsair RGB fans for the rear or look at other cases like the P400A or Lancool Mesh II RGB etc.

37 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

A 5900X is overkill if your main useage is gaming. I would suggest a 5700X/5800X or 12700/F for Intel. Even a 5600/X or 12400/F would be good. You can always upgrade the cpu if needed later on.

The D15 is a good cooler, but you can get better value with other brands. The Scythe Fuma 2/Rev.B or Deepcool AK620 etc. If you are going with tall ram like the Corsair then the Fuma 2 would be better. Also you don't need the extra thermal paste as some comes with the cooler.

I would go with a B550 board to save some money. 

Where are you putting those 12 fans ? If you are going with the 4000X RGB case then you would be better just buying a couple of extra Corsair RGB fans for the rear or look at other cases like the P400A or Lancool Mesh II RGB etc.

Good point about the fans- the 4000 series only has room for six 120mm fans (140's fit in a couple places).

Why do you suggest an Intel F chip over a K chip? From what I know (and this is limited) the F chips are for more 'industrial' purposes.

2 minutes ago, boot_shrew said:

Good point about the fans- the 4000 series only has room for six 120mm fans (140's fit in a couple places).

Why do you suggest an Intel F chip over a K chip? From what I know (and this is limited) the F chips are for more 'industrial' purposes.

The main difference is that the 'K' is fully unlocked for overclocking. The non 'K' versions are not meant for overclocking. The 'F' part just means no on board gpu. 

21 hours ago, lee32uk said:

The main difference is that the 'K' is fully unlocked for overclocking. The non 'K' versions are not meant for overclocking. The 'F' part just means no on board gpu. 

So if I were to plug an HDMI cable into a board with an F chip I wouldn't get any video? Is there an advantage to F chips for your average consumer/enthusiast?

55 minutes ago, boot_shrew said:

So if I were to plug an HDMI cable into a board with an F chip I wouldn't get any video? Is there an advantage to F chips for your average consumer/enthusiast?

No you wouldn't get a video signal with an 'F' cpu from the board. If a 12700 and 12700F were priced very similar then I would always go with the 12700. The onboard gpu can be handy for troubleshooting. If you are buying a gpu as well then it probably isn't worth going with the 12700 over the 12700F if there is a bigger price difference. Hope that makes sense 😄

22 hours ago, lee32uk said:

No you wouldn't get a video signal with an 'F' cpu from the board. If a 12700 and 12700F were priced very similar then I would always go with the 12700. The onboard gpu can be handy for troubleshooting. If you are buying a gpu as well then it probably isn't worth going with the 12700 over the 12700F if there is a bigger price difference. Hope that makes sense 😄

That makes perfect sense, thank you!