New Builder, New PC Guy In General

Budget (including currency): Unknown

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Apex Legends, Valorant, FPS, RPG

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

What's up everyone. New to the forum and new to the world of PC building/gaming as well. I have been watching LTT for a long time and have been a long time subscriber to the channel. After all these years I think its finally time to start considering building my own PC for gaming purposes. I have always been a console gamer due to the easy plug and play nature of it. I have to admit PC building is an extremely stressful and daunting task for me to think about. While I have been a long time viewer of the channel I still prefer to gather as much info as possible before making large monetary decisions. So here I am, 

The goal of this post is to get some basic advice from people who are much smarter than I am regarding some basic info. I just want to be able to play games like Apex Legends at 4K 60fps. I want to know where I should sink the most money into. I know the graphics card is important, as well as CPU. Researching these parts is extremely overwhelming and I wanted to come here to see if anyone could shed some light as to where I should start. 

Thank you guys for your time and assistance to a noob who knows next to nothing about PC gaming.