What kind of scews are these?

Get calipers or a ruler and measure how thick and long it is. Looking at a generic photo we can only tell you if it uses coarse or fine thread pitch.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

they're screws.

without measurements all i can tell you is that they're not self-tapping screws, and that's about it.

could be M2x10, could be M16x80, could be some imperial standard.

1 hour ago, manikyath said:

they're screws.

without measurements all i can tell you is that they're not self-tapping screws, and that's about it.

could be M2x10, could be M16x80, could be some imperial standard.

1 hour ago, Levent said:

Get calipers or a ruler and measure how thick and long it is. Looking at a generic photo we can only tell you if it uses coarse or fine thread pitch.

I guess ill never find out since the online store where i saw won't answer me. I havent bought the heatsink yet so I dont have the screws yet

24 minutes ago, Newblesse Obblige said:

I havent bought the heatsink yet so I dont have the screws yet

Does it come with a manual?

What brand and model?

-> Moved to Hobby Electronics

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 5/22/2022 at 6:38 PM, lewdicrous said:

Does it come with a manual?

I think it doesnt have one since I havent bought it.

On 5/22/2022 at 6:38 PM, lewdicrous said:

What brand and model?

I dont know exactly but the item is named as "5V Cooling Fan 540/550 Motor Radiator Connector Simple Spare Parts for DIY RC Car/Boat Models."

6 hours ago, Newblesse Obblige said:

I dont know exactly but the item is named as "5V Cooling Fan 540/550 Motor Radiator Connector Simple Spare Parts for DIY RC Car/Boat Models."

Found multiple sites with something like this, amazon, ebay, aliexpress, etc., non of them mention the type of screw.

Your best bet is either to ask the sellers or someone who bought it.

5 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

Your best bet is either to ask the sellers or someone who bought it.

That is the problem. The seller aint answering and the one I found was the cheapest among the options I found. Oh well. 

14 minutes ago, Newblesse Obblige said:

That is the problem. The seller aint answering and the one I found was the cheapest among the options I found. Oh well. 

Take it to a local hardware store and ask them to measure it and let you know what type of screw they are. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

1 hour ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Take it to a local hardware store and ask them to measure it and let you know what type of screw they are. 

Only if I bought it, would have took your suggestion but I dont have it on hand as Im still at the buying phase. Maybe Ill just use the screws that PC Case fans use on my small project instead of buying that fan with an unknown screw measurements. I dont even know if it will screw into the other heatsink I found online. Thanks anyway.

9 hours ago, James Evens said:

It depends on the fan size if it is an 40mm fan buy M3. Smaller fans (e.g. 30 mm) use M2 screws.

Yup, it is a 40mm fan 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/24/2022 at 6:39 AM, Newblesse Obblige said:

chek youtube for the same product, maybe you can see the screw and guess