Lag in Furmark

Hi everyone! Recently I launched furmark stress test 1280×720 0x MSAA for 20 minutes. I noticed that I have one lag on 35 second of my test and after this everything was OK. Is it normal? Should I worry about this? 

1 hour ago, Telare said:

Hi everyone! Recently I launched furmark stress test 1280×720 0x MSAA for 20 minutes. I noticed that I have one lag on 35 second of my test and after this everything was OK. Is it normal? Should I worry about this? 

So the app stopped for 35 seconds at one point then continued?  I don’t think furmark has much to do with internet communication which is what lag specifically is. It gets used as a term for any slowdown though. Prime95 at least used to be sort of a prototype folding@home in that it did math problems for researchers so it did use internet communication at least at one point.  Furmark was never that way though.  It might be something common and just not noticed very often.  I don’t know.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.